Slider 20 Ton
NRC slider equipment presents a considerable advantage for operators in their everyday work. It truly enables operators to double the equipment’s capacity, increase the reach and work safely by keeping the load at a secure distance. You have certainly seen operators who are forced to boom in and boom down to move their load. Well, there is no need to do that with these sliders. You save time and money by being able to move your load back and forth without having to change the hook height.
- Double your lifting capacity
- Increase your reach by 58"
- Provides you incredible strength
- Maintain the load at a safe distance from yourself and your equipment
- Standard Equipment
- Optional Equipment
- Technical Graphs
- 20 Ton hydraulic wrecker
- 58" sliding boom ; Locks on sliding system
- Dual 20,000lbs hydraulic winches
- 9/16" x 200` steel cable on each drum
- Air clutch release on winches
- Cable tensioners
- Direct mounted tandem hydraulic pump
- Single 5-1/2" bore x 36-3/8" cylinder for power boom elevation
- Lock & safety valve on elevation cylinder
- Two stage power boom extension
- Directional boom sheave
- Nylon slide on boom
- Dual independent hydraulic rear jack legs
- Removable spades for jack legs
- Lubrication fittings on all moving parts
- Dual control on top of deck
- Lights in levers control
- Heavy duty body 96" wide ; Hi-tensile steel used for structural parts
- Two tool boxes (15 CuFt) ; Door check & hold back
- 110" C.A. (from cab to center of rearmost axle)
- Sandblast & Epoxy primer paint & Undercoating underneath the body
- Monocoque body
- Rear mounted recovery anchors
- Federal standard #108 light group ; Mud flaps
- Electric plug & Air plug
- Boom basic structural rating fully retracted : 40,000lbs
- Boom basic structural rating fully extended : 12,000lbs
- Reach past tailgate fully extended : 135"
- Maximum Boom working height : 218"
- Range of elevation : 0° - 44°
- S.M.D. : capacity fully retracted : 25,000lbs ; Reach : 70"
- S.M.D. : capacity fully extended : 12,000lbs ; Reach 109"
- H.D. : capacity fully retracted : 35,000lbs ; Reach : 71"
- H.D. : capacity fully extended : 15,000lbs ; Reach 110"
- Front axle : 12,000lbs
- Rear axle : 23,000lbs
- C.A. available : from 110" (from cab to center of rearmost axle)
- Also available for tandem chassis (from 124" C.A.)
- Call NRC for more information
- Tandem body for 52" or 54" spread (14" longer, 124" C.A.)
- "L" shaped mounting plate 5/16"
- "L" shaped mounting plate T1 steel 5/16"
- Super medium duty axle-lift
- Heavy duty axle-lift
- Tunnel tool box 24" to 72"
- Battery box inside the tunnel tool box
- Work lights in standard tool boxes
- Work lights in standard & tunnel tool box
- Light pylon
- Aluminum cover inside the light pylon
- Winch covers
- Aluminum checker plate on top of tunnel tool box
- Aluminum checker plate on rear steps
- 2 work lights under the bumper
- Extra marker light
- Wireless remote control
- Stainless package
- Stainless on boom
- Stainless on mast
- Stainless on light pylon
- Stainless on bottom of body
- Stainless on winch covers